If we examine the laws of the Old Testament we are struck by their peculiar nature. The question is: are people who receive Jesus as their Savior, bound to the laws of the Old Testament?
- Exodus 31:14.: Death for working on the Sabbath
- Exodus 23:19: Cook a goat in its mother’s milk
- Exodus 21:17, Deuteronomy 21:20-21: Cursing parents, rebellious teens stoned to death.
- Leviticus 19:27: Cutting hair on the sides of the head.
- Leviticus 19:28: Obtaining a Tattoo
- Leviticus: 19:19: Mixing fabrics
- Numbers 5:11-31: The test of unfaithfulness for a wife.
- Numbers 9:13: Excommunication for not observing Passover
Continue reading “Are The Old Testament Laws Applicable Today?”
When the people of America came to the shores of this great land, it was their intention to ensure that all future generations would not have to endure the religious discrimination and the suppression of religious liberty that they were forced to endure in England. Continue reading “Religious Freedom Is The First Freedom”
Do persons who assert that they were born with the wrong body and change their gender identity, have valid evidence to support their claims? Can a person be born as a man, yet they are really a woman at heart? Continue reading “The Real Issues of Gender Identity”