Apologetics is the study, defense, and proving of facts as stated by the Hebrew and Greek scriptures of the Bible as they teach the truths of Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection.
The Existence Of God
- The Cosmological Argument
- The The Ontological Argument
- The Teleological Argument
- The Moral Argument
- The Existence Of God
One Way To Heaven
- Why God Chose Only One Way to Heaven
- Many god’s, Only One Became Our Servant
- Looking At God’s Law The Wrong Way
- Do Good People Go To Heaven?
- One God, One Way
- Your Name Is Written In Heaven
- A Murderer Can Go To Heaven, While His Victim Goes To Hell
- How Could The Death of One Man Pay For the Sins of the World?
- Good People Don’t Go To Heaven
- Why Most People Will Not Make It To Heaven
- Only Perfect People Can Go To Heaven
- For Just One Sin…
- Who God Has Chosen For Salvation: Everyone
- The Requirements For Heaven
- The Rapture, the Tribulation, Heaven, Rewards, and God’s Final Judgment
- Receiving Heaven, Depends on the Condition of Your Heart
- Why Jesus is the Only Way to Heaven
Reliability Of The Bible
- The Reliability of the New Testament
- The New Testament Passes Every Literary Test of History
- Scholarly Evidence For Jesus Authenticity as the Messiah
- Empirical Integrity of the New Testament
The Historical Jesus
- The Historical Record of Jesus Life from Secular Sources
- Tacitus as a Credible Witness
- The Historicity of Jesus from the Talmud and Josephus
- Evidence for God: What Kind of Proof are You Looking For?
- The Secular Record of History, Proves That Jesus Rose From The Dead
- Empirical Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- Historical Evidence For Jesus Resurrection
- Is the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus Supported by Reliable Evidence?
- The Overwhelming Empirical Evidence for Jesus Death and Resurrection
- All Time and History Itself is Marked By Jesus Life, Death, and Resurrection
- The Certainty of the Resurrection
- The Hope of Resurrection and the Despair of Atheism
- The Resurrection, Fabrication or Fulfillment?