Ecclesiology is the study of the Christian Church; the origins of Christianity and its relationship to Jesus as its leader, and His role in salvation, government, leadership, discipline, and destiny.
- Jesus Elevates His Authority Above All Other Authority
- How God Can Be Known
- Jesus Authenticates The New Testament As Scripture
- All Time and History Itself is Marked By Jesus Life, Death, and Resurrection
- Jesus Said: “If You Have Seen Me, You Have Seen God”
- That God Would Die For Us
- “You Have Heard That it Was Said,” The True Meaning of God’s Law
- The God Who Came to Serve
- The Unknown God
- How God Has Chosen to Reveal Himself
- If Jesus is God, Why Did He Refer to the Father as Greater than Himself?
- The Fulness of the Holy Spirit: The Power of God Within Jesus
- How Can Jesus Be a Son and the Everlasting Father?
- Jesus Claimed that He is Proof–God Exists
- The Messiah Will Be a “Wonderful Counselor”
- The Enduring Myth of Jesus
- An Impossible Universe
- When God Revealed Himself…
- Jesus Will Place Every Enemy: “Under His Footstool”
- Jesus: Whose Son is He?
- Errors in our Concept of God
- Do the Terms “Begotten,” and “Firstborn” Mean that Jesus is Created?
- Jesus Ordered His Life to Fulfill Prophecy
- Who is Jesus?
- The Purpose and Function of Jesus’ Church
- Jesus Calls His Followers “Sheep,” the Dumbest of all Farm Animals
- The Desirable Attributes of a True Christian Leader
- When the Lord is My Shepherd
- Following Jesus is No Burden
- The Sovereignty of God and the Free Will of Men
- God Does Not Choose–Based on Physical Appearance, He Looks at the Heart
- Who God Has Chosen For Salvation: Everyone
- Why Would God Create Man–Knowing that It Would Require the Death of His Son?
- God Will Have the Last Word in Our Lives
- How, Why, and When: The Judgement of God (Past and Future)
- How God Keeps His Promises, Despite Impossible Circumstances
- “This is the Day,” The Arrival of the Messiah
- Every Government, Leader, President, King, and Spiritual Leader, Exists by God’s Sovereign Will
- Jesus Controlled All of the Final Events of His Life
- He Made Him Who Knew No Sin, To Become Sin For Us
Foundation: Death And Resurrection
- Is the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus Supported by Reliable Evidence?
- The Overwhelming Empirical Evidence for Jesus Death and Resurrection
- Jesus Healed the Scars of all People–Yet He Will Bear His Own Scars Forever
- How Much Jesus Suffered For Us
- The Historical Record of Jesus Life from Secular Sources
- The Historicity of Jesus from the Talmud and Josephus
- The Crucifixion of Jesus
- The Six Illegal Trails of Jesus
- Empirical Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- What is the Gospel and Why Does it Matter?
- Why Salvation is a Free Gift
- Why God Chose Only One Way to Heaven
- What Happened to Our Sins When Jesus Died?
- You Need Mercy, Not Condemnation
- Why God Came to Earth as a Baby
- When God Became a Man
- The “Almah” of Isaiah 7:14, is a Virgin
- If Jesus was not Born of a Virgin, He Could not be our Savior
- How Father, Son, and Spirit, Can Be: One God
- Are You the Coming One, or Do we Look for Another?
- The Foolishness of the Cross
- Empirical Integrity of the New Testament
- The Certainty of the Resurrection
- The Centurion and Jesus: Great Faith or Evidence of Contradiction?
- Claims of Christian Tampering for Psalm 22:16
- The Serpent on a Pole and Jesus Lifted Up
- “Not One of His Bones Shall Be Broken”
- A Sinister Plan to Destroy the Messiah
- The Humility of Jesus–Enabled our Exaltation
- The Transcendent Knowledge of the Bible
- David Describes Jesus Crucifixion, 1,000 Years in Advance
- Jesus Was Born to Die
- An Appointment From Eternity: The Samaritan Woman at the Well
- What God Requires For Eternal Life
How Could The Death of One Man Pay For the Sins of the World?
- How Does God Forgive Our Sins?
- Good People Don’t Go To Heaven
- God’s Escape Clause
- Why Most People Will Not Make It To HeavenJesus Carried All Your Sins So You No Longer Have To
- Only Perfect People Can Go To Heaven
- The Requirements For Heaven
- Jesus Died for 100 Trillion Sins
- Jesus Suffered and Took the Sins of Those Who Would Never Receive Him
- Receiving Heaven, Depends on the Condition of Your Heart
- Reconciling the Love of God and the Wrath of God
- We Cannot See the Reality of Our Own Destitute Condition
- Jesus Bore All Sickness While Paying For Our Sins on the Cross
- Why the King of kings Came into the World–Poor and Destitute
- Difficult to Believe: That God Would Permit His Son to Die for Sinners
- After Death, There is No Second Chance of Salvation
- Why Jesus is the Only Way to Heaven
- Are Some Sinners Worse Than Others?
- Jesus Understands Your Heart
- How God Justifies Even the Worst Sinner
- Salvation: What Happens to Those Who Have Never Heard?
- If You Only Knew the Gift God Has For You
- Why They Called Him “Jesus”
- Why People Do Not Believe in Jesus
- Essentials of Salvation–Justice
- Essentials of Salvation–Atonement
- Though He Slay Me, Yet Will I Trust Him
- Jesus Will Never Leave You or Forsake You
- Don’t Blame God When Bad Things Happen…
- The Lord is More Interested in Your Character Than Your Comfort
- Jesus Understands Your Despair
- Our Trials, Suffering, and Pain, and How Jesus Overcame His Own
- Is it Right For a Christian to Judge?
- A Woman Caught in the Act of Adultery
- Jesus Describes Death and Hell as Real and Certain
- Telling the Truth about the Tradition of Halloween
- Religious Frauds and Pretenders
- The Traditions of Men, False Religion, and the True Intent of God’s Law
- How Culture and Tradition Can Deprive You of Eternal Life
- The Heart that Impresses God
- The Weak, The Powerless, the Insignificant: The Person God Uses
- The Church of the Last Days: Many are Unsaved
- Finding it Difficult to Forgive Someone Who Has Hurt or Offended You?
- A Different Jesus
The Church And Israel
To Reign With Jesus
- The Battle of Armageddon
- The End of the Universe: Time and Eternity
- Service Now, Rewards and Rulership: When Jesus Returns
- Comments Of Christians Are Removed From ABC News
- Why the World Hates Jesus and Those Who Follow Him
- Why Jesus is Hated by the World and Rejected by Israel
- What Part Did Mary Play in the Redemption of Man?
- Errors of the Catholic Church: Mary as Co-Redemptrix
- The Rapture of the Church
- The Time of our Departure is at Hand
- Waiting to Receive Jesus Will Cost Your Life During the Tribulation
- The Rapture, the Tribulation, Heaven, Rewards, and God’s Final Judgment