There is great debate today over whether God approves of same-sex relationships in our modern society. Are the laws of the Old Testament still applicable today? Can a person be gay and a Christian? Did Jesus say anything about same-sex relationships?
This page contains a directory of articles which answers the important questions of same-sex relationships from a Biblical perspective.
- Are The Old Testament Laws Applicable Today?
- Old Testament Law: A Lesson In God’s Nature Not Understood Today
- What Was The Sin Of Sodom?
- It Was Jesus Who Destroyed Sodom And Gomorrah
- The Gay Marriage Argument Based Upon Disputed Bible Verses
- The United States Constitution And Gay Rights
- The Founding of America as a Christian Nation
- America’s Spiritual Heritage and the Influence of the Bible on America
- Gay Marriage is the Law of the Land; So Also is the Right of Free Speech
When America Abandons God: The Signs And The Consequences
- Are The Levitical Laws of Death For Adultery, Sodomy, And Fornication, Applicable Today?
- Are Christians Who Judge Others, Hypocrites?
- Someone Is Reading A Different Bible Than Mine: Same-Sex Relationships Are Now “Holy”
- Impeaching Valerie Tarico’s “10 Ways Evangelical Christianity Warps Your Mind”
- Transgender Studies And The Origin Of Sexual Identity
- The Constitutional Free Exercise Of Religion And Sexual Preference Discrimination
- Why Christians Have Conservative Moral Values
- When America Abandons God: The Signs And The Consequences
- Pretending That God Does Not Exist In Order To Live Any Way You Choose
- Sodom and Gomorrah: The Gay Marriage and Same-Sex Controversy