Empirical Evidence Presented By The Universe, Proves God Exists
There Are Only Two Possibilities For The Universe:
- It caused itself.
- It was caused.
- There is no scientific evidence that the universe created itself.
- There is no scientific evidence that the universe was caused by another universe.
- There is no scientific evidence that any natural process caused the universe.
- There is scientific evidence that the universe exists with fine-tuned constants.
- These constants could not exist by evolution or any natural process.
- Fine-tuned constants are precise settings which exist for the purpose of allowing life to exist.
- These constants began at -430th of a second at the beginning of the universe and have continued throughout the entire history of the universe.
- No event which is precisely set, can occur in less than 1 second by any evolutionary process.
- The fact that these constants are precisely set, is scientific evidence that they were set, which requires intelligence.
- The entire premise of God’s existence is that He is an intelligent Being of infinite capacity, who created the universe for human life and to show His power, proving His existence.
God’s existence is proven by the current scientific evidence of the universe.
Categories: Empirical Evidence for God, Scientists Who Believe in God, The Creation of the Universe, Video Studies by Rob