Although atheists consistently assert that the universe exists by a natural process, no one has ever proven by scientific evidence that this is actually true. You will hear many posits and conjectures for how other universes are responsible for ours, but not one of these ideas has been proven by scientific evidence. These ideas exist only an mathematical calculations that say other universes may exist, but they cannot prove they actually exist.
We cannot see beyond our present universe. We have no way of verifying that there are other universes. All that provable science can verify is that ours began suddenly when nothing existed prior to that moment. When we examine the processes that were necessary to cause our universe to expand so that first and second generations stars could be created, which are necessary for a planet like earth and human life, we find that all of these processes were impossible by accident or any natural process.
This essay presents you with the current scientific evidence that does exist, which confirms that every one of the 209 physical constants that make human life possible on earth, came by intelligence, not happenstance.
The Scientific Evidence That Proves The God Of The Bible Is The Source Of The Universe:
- Evidence For Fine-Tuning Of The Universe: 209 Physical Constants That Make Life On Earth Possible
- Scientific Evidence For God: A Fine-Tuned Universe
- The Universe Proves God Exists: 1,978 Quantifiable Characteristics Required For Life On Earth
- How God Created The Universe: Science And The Bible In Symmetry
- Noted Ph.D’s And Scientists Who Believe God Created The Universe
- How The Physical Constants And Fine-Tuning Of The Universe Prove God Exists
- How The Physical Laws Of The Universe Prove God
- Principle Differences Between Jesus And All Other Gods And Religions
- Historical Evidence That Proves The Resurrection Of Jesus
When we examine the above scientific processes that took place to make our universe possible, we realize that the Being who would be capable of such knowledge, must be singular. There are many gods and religions in the world. Only one has ever claimed to be the Creator of the universe. All other gods have claimed only to create from within the universe that already existed. The following are a few of the essay’s on this site that demonstrate that the God of the Bible is the only Being capable of creating a universe like ours.
- Understanding A Non-Finite, Non-Contingent, Non-Material, Eternal, Spirit-Being
- God: His Nature, His Eternality
- Evidence For God