We are in, perhaps, the most exciting period of all Bible prophecy. Events are coming into alignment which, if they continue, could usher in the coming of Jesus for His church and the beginning of the seven year Tribulation Period.
- Trump stated recently that “I am the chosen one,” describing himself as the modern Cyrus for Israel and the Jews.
- The former G-8 nations are now the current G-7 nations, made up of countries which are a part of the Revived Roman Empire that will be ruled by the antichrist during the 7 year Tribulation.
- Prime Minister Netanyahu is set for reelection on September 17th, 2019.
- Netanyahu promised that if he is re elected, at that time, he will annex Jerusalem and place it under total Jewish control.
- This control of Jerusalem would include the Temple Mount, giving the Jews complete autonomy to rebuild their third Temple.
- President Trump stated that immediately after the reelection of Netanyahu, he will announce his “Super Peace Plan” for Israel and the Jews.
- May 14, 2018, was the 70th year of Israel back in their own land once again. Significant of the 70th week of Daniel, the Tribulation Period.
- The Feast of Trumpets takes place in 2019, on Sunday, September 29th at 6 pm.
- Jesus arrived the first time, on September 29; this September 29th being the commencement of the Feast of Trumpets, this is a favorable time for Jesus to come again.
- According to the prophecies of the last days, there is a high likelihood that Jesus will return for His church during the two day period of the Feast of Trumpets.
See My Book: “The Feast Of Trumpets And The Rapture”
When we examine and consider all of the above events, we see that this is an extremely important time to watch vigilantly for the coming of Jesus during the Feast of Trumpets in 2019.
According to 2 Thessalonians 2 and Daniel chapter 9, the antichrist will not begin his rule during the last seven years until after a peace plan for the Jews is announced, and all those who love Jesus are removed from the earth at the Rapture.
Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away (apostasy) comes first, and the man of sin (antichrist) is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. ~2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 (NKJV)
Daniel Predicts The 7 Year Tribulation
Then he (antichrist) shall confirm a covenant with many for one week (7 years); but in the middle of the week (3 1-2 years), he (antichrist) shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering (2 Thessalonians 2). And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate (Matthew 24:15), even until the consummation, which is determined, is poured out on the desolate.” ~Daniel 9:27 (NKJV)
Whether Trump is the antichrist himself, or an agent of the beast who facilitates the signing of the 7 year peace treaty that begins the seven year Tribulation, we do not know at this point.
President Trump has made it clear that he believes he is ordained by God to help the nation of Israel as a modern Cyrus, to make peace for the Jews.
For information regarding the arrival of Jesus during the Feast of Trumpets, beginning this years on September 29, 2019, see the following article at this website:
For recent articles detailing President Trump and his statements regarding the peace plan he will propose, and his belief that he is a modern Cyrus, see the following articles at this web site:
- The 7 Nations Of The Beast Are In Place: What Comes Next?
- The New Trump Temple Coin Minted For The U.S. President
- King Cyrus And President Trump: How God Prepared A Pagan King To Be His Anointed Servant
- Why The Rapture Is Called: “No Man Knows The Day or the Hour”
The Prophecy Of Cyrus
In the prophecy of Isaiah 45, king Cyrus is described by God as “the chosen one,” or the “anointed one.” Many of the Jews in Israel today have confirmed that they believe President Trump was sent to them by God to help the Jews overcome their enemies, rebuild the Temple, and make lasting peace. In the following video, President Trump looks towards the heavens and states, “I am the chosen one.”
“Thus says the Lord to His anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have held—to subdue nations before him And loose the armor of kings.” ~Isaiah 45:1
I want to be clear that I am not predicting the coming of Jesus at the Rapture on September 29, 2019. Based upon current events, the timing of the Feast of Trumpets this year, and the statements of Trump and Netanyahu, this coming September 29th is one of the best candidates for Jesus’ arrival that has taken place in my lifetime. Even if Jesus were to arrive during the two day Feast of Trumpets, we cannot know which of these two days or what hour Jesus may return.
Hear Rob’s Audio Study: “Are You Ready For The Rapture?”
Part 2 Of The Above Study: “The Rapture Of The Church”
Categories: Attack on Israel by Russia, Battle of Gog and Magog, Building the Third Temple, Building the Third Temple, Forgetting the Rapture, Fulfilling Daniel's Chapter 9, Israel in the Last Days, Israel in the Last Days, Messianic Prophecies, Robert Clifton Robinson, Rosh Hashanah and the Rapture, The Battle of Armageddon, The Second Arrival of the Messiah, The Temple Mount, The Time and Season of Jesus Return, The Tribulation Period, Watching for Jesus return