There is good reason that many people opposed the appointment of Justice Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. For over 50 years, Atheists, Abortionists, Gays, and Liberals have run over the top of good people in the United States.
“I do not believe that the Constitution was the offspring of inspiration, but I am as satisfied that it is as much the work of a Divine Providence as any of the miracles recorded in the Old and New Testament.”
~Benjamin Rush Signer of the Declaration of Independence; Surgeon General of the Continental Army; Ratifier of the U.S. Constitution.
Within One Year, Many Things Are Going To Change In America:
- Atheists will no longer be able to suppress the rights of Christians to practice their faith openly in the public forum, as the Constitution guarantees.
- Abortionists will no longer be able to murder babies in the wombs of their mothers.
- Gays will no longer be able to corrupt the institution of marriage; a God ordained and sacred union between a man and a woman.
- Transgender persons will no longer be able to demand special rights at the cost of others giving up their rights.
- Christian business owners will no longer be forced to perform services for gays which conflict with their sincerely held religious beliefs.
- Opponents of the Second Amendment will no longer have the power to take away the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.
- Those who seek to repress and limit religious speech or its free exercise, will no longer be able to suppress those who wish to practice their faith openly and in public.
What is most surprising is that the Framers of the Constitution have already given these rights to American Citizens by the text of the Constitution. For over 50 years, liberal Senators have appointed activist judges who do not interpret the Constitution as it was written, but seek to rewrite it for a modern society.
Today, we have returned to a traditional Supreme Court that will bring our nation back to its originalist intent in applying the law to every citizen.
It’s about time…
- The Founding Fathers on Creation
- The Founding of America as a Christian Nation
- When America Abandons God: The Signs And The Consequences
- The Constitutional Free Exercise Of Religion And Sexual Preference Discrimination
- Why Abortion Is Wrong
- Why Christians Have Conservative Moral Values
- The Words of 52 Christian Men Who Founded the United States of America
- Transgender Rights and the Constitution
- The United States Constitution And Gay Rights
- The Sovereignty Of God In American Politics
- Brett Kavanaugh And The Evil Agenda That Opposes Him
- The Difference In Philosophy Between The Democrats And Republicans In The Selection Of A Supreme Court Justice
 Benjamin Rush, Letters of Benjamin Rush, L. H. Butterfield, editor (Princeton, New Jersey: American Philosophical Society, 1951), Vol. I, p. 475, to Elias Boudinot on July 9, 1788.
Categories: 2016 Decision For President, America Abandons God, America: a Christian Nation, Brett Kavanaugh, First Amendment, Freedom of Religion, Gay Marriage and Same-Sex, Prayer For America, Robert Clifton Robinson, Second Amendment, Sexual Immorality, The U.S. Constitution