The evidence to prove the existence of God is clear, apparent, and self evident by scientific and cosmological facts of the universe and the extant empirical evidence of the historical record.
The following 10 points are sufficient evidence to empirically prove that God exists in the person of Jesus Christ, who is the Creator of all that exists. He came to earth in the form of a man to suffer and die for the sins of the world, and rose again from the dead on the third day, according to the predictions of the Messianic Prophecies.
These 10 points can be read and understood in less than 2 minutes.
- The universe came into existence suddenly, when nothing existed prior. It was precisely controlled to exact a specific outcome so that life could be possible much later. This is evidence of action by an intelligence, not random acts.
- The fundamentals which allow life to exist, began to take place at -430th of a second during the conception of the universe. These events required intervention by an outside force: Balance of gravity and electromagnetism, extreme low state of entropy, controlled expansion, balance of electrons and protons precisely set, the amount of strong and weak nuclear force precisely set, over 30 Anthropic Constants for our solar system which must all be present and in place at once in order for life to exist and be sustained on earth. These fundamentals are not possible by an evolutionary process, defining them as caused, proving a creator.
- The scientific evidence which exists today proves that life only comes from pre existent life, not by random processes. There is no evidence in existence which proves that life began by spontaneous generation or by an evolutionary process. This leaves us with only one remaining conclusion; that life was created by an immensely powerful and intelligent being.
- Although Chimpanzees and human beings share about 95% of their DNA sequence and about 99% of their coding DNA sequences, there is at least a 40 million base pair difference separating the genetic code between apes and humans. This makes the chance of creating a living, missing link, impossible. Man exists as distinct amongst all other creatures and his mind, self awareness, and cognitive abilities distinguish us as unique and made for a purpose. In the first book of the Bible, God describes the moment when He determined to create human beings and make us like Himself. We can understand a little of who God is by certain characteristics that we possess. Like God, we have the ability to create things of beauty, items useful for life, and wonderful blessings which make our lives better. Similar to God, we extract a certain degree of pleasure from things we create or accomplish. When God finished making the universe, He felt pleasure, and said, “It is good.” Our existence as human beings is proof that God exists, for we are like Him and are aware of Him innately.
- The historical record has preserved the life of an individual known as Jesus of Nazareth who claimed to be God, who performed all the necessary proofs required to prove that He is God. The existence of God is proven by Jesus’ arrival on earth.
- Jesus stated repeatedly that He is the Eternal God to such a high degree of certainty that the religious leaders of Israel condemned Him to death for claiming that He was equal to God.
- Jesus was crucified and rose from the dead, as documented by records which pass every criteria of critical literary scrutuny, and over 2,000 years of historical preservation, existing today just as they were originally written.
- Jesus claimed to be the fulfillment of over 400 Hebrew prophecies which predict and describe the Messiah by precisely performing every event required by these prophecies. The idea that any one human being could accomplish this impossible task is beyond mathematical possibility.
- The events of Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection are also preserved for us in the records of the Roman Senate and Jewish Talmud, both hostile to Jesus and His cause and having no interest in preserving a record of His existence. This secular record supports and confirms the records of the New Testament and makes it certain that the New Testament accounts of Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection are reliable and historically accurate accounts.
- History proves that the death and resurrection of Jesus were real events by the shear volume of extant evidence that has survived time and decay. More lives, cultures, governments and the entire course of human existence were drastically altered because of the presence of Jesus of Nazareth on earth than any other person in this history of the world. God’s existence is proven by the facts of Jesus Christ.
Items 5-10, are supported by evidence provided at THIS LINK
- The Science Of Cosmology And The Bible
- It Is Inevitable That Science Will Acknowledge God As The Source Of The Universe
- 10 Questions Every Atheist Must Answer
- If God Exists
- Understanding A Non-Finite, Non-Contingent, Non-Material, Eternal, Spirit-Being
- How Do We Know That Jesus Is God?
- Why It’s Important To You That Jesus Is God
- Why Jesus Is God, And Others Are Not
Categories: 10 Lists, Archeological Confirmation, Atheists, Evolution of Species, Historical Validity of the New Testament, Literary authenticity of the New Testament, Not understanding salvation, Origin of the Universe, Physical Constants, Prophecies Fulfilled by Jesus, Resurrection Proven by Secular Sources, Robert Clifton Robinson, Salvation through Jesus, Science and the Bible, Tacitus as a credible witness, The Four Gospels, The Historical Jesus, The Historical Jesus, The Miracles of Jesus, The Resurrection, The Resurrection of Jesus